Our company is collecting data regarding local engineer expert's for the position of procurement and financial expert in a infrastructure development project. The candidate shall be fluent in English and shall have the following qualifications:
* Engineering degree corresponding to 5 years studies in civil engineering
* 7 years experience in financial management of complex infrastructure projects
* Experience in financial documentation of EU financed projects (sound understanding of FIDIC and EU financial and procurement procedures)
* Experience in financial and procurement planning and scheduling
* Experience in financial evaluation of tenders following EU rules and knowledge of design-build tender procedures, procurement and implementation
* Experience in financial and procurement aspects of contract administration
* Technical experience in infrastructure/construction management.
* Dynamic personality
* Communication skills
* Managerial skills
* Excellent knowledge of English
* Excellent knowledge of computer
* Flexibility in traveling
* Experience (design or control) in buildings, urban planning, infrastructure, environmental, e.t.c., studies.
* Experience in site supervision or construction management of highway projects, infrastructure projects, buildings, harbours, railways, foundations, bridges, environmental projects.
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance — Quality Control procedures.
* Experience in project management and knowledge of the relevant software packages.
* Experience in costing, preparation of tender documents, tender evaluation, contract management.
* Knowledge or experience in PPP (Public-Private Partnership) and Concession Projects.
* Experience in programme management.
* Working experience in Balkan countries. Knowledge of Balkan languages.
* Certified experience in European Union (EuropeAid, IPA, Phare) and in other international funding organizations (EBRD, EIB, IBRD, …) contract assignment procedures
* Certified experience in FIDIC contract (General Conditions of Contract / Red or Yellow Books).
All CVs are considered as strictly confidential.